To post notes from Timeline:
1. Tap Timeline.
2. Tap the pencil icon on the upper right of the screen.
3. Tap Friends, Public, or Only Me on the top of the screen to open the Privacy Settings.
4. Tap the group you wish to post to.
If you wish to post an image, you can also use the Album feature, which is specifically for posting and viewing images.
Once all members of a group leave, all data that was posted in it will be deleted. In this case, the data cannot be restored.
1. Go to the Friends tab.
2. Tap the group you want to delete.
3. Tap the member icons, Posts, or Albums.
4. Tap Members.
5. Tap Edit, then Remove next to each member.
Once you are the only member left, tap “Leave this Group” to leave the group and delete it.