Check/change registered information
Email address & password
Check your email address and password
Registering an email address and password
Changing your email address and password
Linking with Facebook
Changing your phone number
To set an ID, please refer to the following steps:
1. Go to More > Settings.
You can also open this menu by tapping this link from your smartphone.
2. Tap Profile > User ID.
3. Enter the ID you want to use and tap Check.
4. Tap Save if you see the message "This ID can be used."
- LINE IDs cannot be changed or deleted once set. If you see the message "This ID is already in use," please try a different one.
- Publicizing LINE IDs on the internet for the purpose of meeting a person for sexual encounters is prohibited by our Terms and Conditions of Use.
A LINE account is defined as the phone number, name, photo, ID, and other information used on LINE. By deleting your account, all of the aforementioned information will be deleted.
An ID is a key used to identify LINE users. This is not configured by default when you first start using the service. You can configure one by going to More > Settings > Profile.
Important: LINE IDs cannot be changed once configured.
With a LINE ID, users who do not know your phone number can easily find and add you as a friend if you exchange IDs with them. If you do not want other users to find you using your ID, you can turn off Allow Others to Add by ID under Profile in the Settings menu.
Note: Publicizing LINE IDs on the internet for the purpose of meeting a person for sexual encounters is prohibited by our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Creating a new LINE account using your phone number or Facebook account.
- Registering your phone number or Facebook account to an existing LINE account.
2. You have not uninstalled LINE from this device.
3. You have not created a new LINE account on this device.
4. You can connect to the internet on this device (You can connect via Wi-Fi if you are not connected on a mobile network).