Checking/changing your registered information
Setting an email address/password
Changing your email address/password
If you are not receiving the password reset email, please check the following:
• Is your registered email address entered correctly?
• Did you enter an email address different from the one you registered?
• Are you trying to send the password reset email repeatedly within a short period of time? Please wait approximately 24 hours between attempts.
• Was the email sent to your spam, junk, or other folders?
• Do you have spam filters in place? Please try disabling them.
• Do you have settings in place to only receive emails from certain domains? If so, please add “line.me” to your list of accepted domains.
• Does the email address you are using comply to RFC standards? The following are examples of email addresses that do not comply to RFC standards.
- Addresses with a dot (.) right before the @ symbol: abcd.@xxx.com
- Addresses with consecutive dots (.): ab..firstname.lastname@example.org
- Addresses that begin with a hyphen (-): -email@example.com
If your LINE account is linked with Facebook, you will be able to transfer it using your Facebook account.
Phone number/Facebook/Apple ID
Linking with Facebook/Apple ID
To link your Facebook account to your LINE account:
1. From the Home/Friends or More tab, tap Settings > Account.
2. Tap Link next to Facebook.
If you are viewing this article on your smartphone, tap here to move to the Account settings screen.