Timeline and Home
Issues with Posts
You can change the Timeline settings to show posts in order of most recent or most popular.
To show the most recent posts first on Timeline:
1. Click "..." > Settings > Timeline.
2. Uncheck "Show popular posts first."
A user's posts will not appear on your Timeline in the following cases:
• You have added them to your Timeline Hidden List on the smartphone version of LINE, or have in the past.
• They have added you to their Blocked Users list, or have in the past.
• They have their Privacy Settings set to Hidden.
Post and Display Settings
You can post the following on Timeline:
• Text: Up to 10,000 characters per post.
• Stickers, photos, and videos: Up to 20 per post.
• Sound, animated, and pop-up stickers: Up to 1 per post
Note: These cannot be posted with regular stickers.
• URLs and locations: Up to 1 each per post.
Timeline posts will also appear on your Home and will be visible to those you allow to see based on your Timeline privacy settings. If you do not want a post to be seen, you can limit the audience from the privacy settings before sharing it on your Timeline.
Your Timeline and Home can be accessed on the smartphone version of LINE with devices running iOS or Android OS, as well as the Windows and Mac desktop LINE applications and LINE TIMELINE for web browsers on PC.
On the Windows Phone version of LINE they can also be accessed using Windows 10 or Windows 7 or 8.
Note: If you are using Windows 7 or 8, you must use LINE version 4.0.0 or later.
You can access LINE TIMELINE for web browsers from the link below: