Reporting and Blocking Users or Content
You can hide comments and streams that you don't want to see by blocking the user that posted them.
Please be aware that if you block someone, you will no longer be able to watch their streams or follow them. In the same way, the person will no longer be able to see your streams or comments.
To block someone while watching a stream:
1. Tap the name of the user that you want to block.
2. Tap Block at the top left of the popup window.
To block someone from their user page:
1. Tap "..." at the top right of the user page.
2. Tap Block.
If you come across a live stream with inappropriate content, please report it by following the steps below:
1. Open the stream.
2. Tap the streamer's profile icon at the top left of the screen.
3. Tap Report > Yes.
4. Select a reason for reporting the content.