A feature was added to the Chrome browser from version 55 that blocks the Adobe Flash Player. If a messages appears and the Flash Player does not work properly, please try configuring these settings below:
1. Click the puzzle icon that appears on the message at the bottom of the screen.
2. On the pop-up window that appears at the top-left of the screen, click Allow.
3. The page will automatically reload, completing the setup.
If a message does NOT appear or if you have reset your settings, please refer to the following:
1. Click the lock icon on the left side of the address bar.
2. On the option for Flash, select Always allow on this site.
3. After configuring the setting, reload the page to complete the setup process.
If you are using a version of the Chrome browser that is earlier than 55 or another browser and the Flash Player is still not working properly, please refer to the following Help article: