LINE Business ID is a common verification system used to log in to various services for businesses and developers provided by LINE.
You can log in to LINE Business ID with your LINE account or with a business account (using just your email address).
You can log in to LINE Business ID using your LINE account or a business account.
Note: Depending on the service, you may be required to use one or the other.
Log in with LINE account
This option lets you log in with the LINE account you ordinarily use.
- You need to register an email address and password to your account in the LINE app in advance.
- Be sure to log in with the LINE account that you're currently using.
- When logging in, you may need to verify your identity with the LINE app.
Log in with business account
You can register a business account with your regular email address and use that to log in if you prefer not to use your LINE account or want to use your work email.
If you see this message, it's possible the website or content didn't load properly due to a browser extension that you're using.
As of October 8, 2021, we have confirmed that the DuckDuckGo browser extension may cause this issue to occur.
Please consider temporarily disabling this extension when using websites or content accessed via LINE Business ID.
If you want to use DuckDuckGo, you can exempt LINE Business ID and the services you log in to from the extension by using either of the following methods.
• When a page or content does not display properly, turn off Site Privacy Protection from the DuckDuckGo extension menu and reload the page or content.
• Go to the DuckDuckGo settings screen, then add the LINE Business ID service domain "account.line.biz" and the domains of the services you use to Unprotected Sites.