LINE Points are special points you can earn for using your LINE Pay account.
You can use the LINE Points you earn to make payments together with your LINE Pay balance. Points can also be used on LINE STORE and the LINE FRIENDS official online store.
Note: On LINE STORE, LINE Points can only be used for purchasing stickers and themes.
For more information on how to use the LINE Points you have earned, see this Help article.
You can transfer the Points you've earned to your LINE Pay balance in increments of one Point.
Note: Points will no longer be transferrable to your LINE Pay balance from December 31, 2019.
LINE Points can be used together with your LINE Pay balance for:
• My Code payments
• Online payments
• Scan Bill payments (some exclusions apply)
Note: One Point is equal to JPY 1.
We plan to make LINE Points compatible with Google Pay and LINE Pay card payments in the future.
Related Help articles:
It can take anywhere from a few days to up to two months before the number of LINE Points you receive is finalized.
- You can see how many Points you are scheduled to receive from the chat message sent by the LINE Wallet account.
- The time it takes to receive your Points varies depending on the store or service used.
- Points are not issued for payments made to certain stores/companies, including:
• West Japan Railway Company
• d Shopping consumer electronics
• Joshin web consumer electronics via Wowma
• Premium Bandai
You can check your Points by going to the LINE main menu > Wallet > LINE Points.
For information about My Level, see this Help article.
You can check your history by going to the Wallet tab and tapping LINE Points > the menu icon at the top of the screen > LINE Points History.
Note: Depending on the transaction, it may take some time to receive your Points.
If you have not received your LINE Points, see this Help article.