Depending on your LINE Pay account usage, you can earn LINE Points.
The Points you've earned can be used with your LINE Pay balance to make payments. You can also use Points on LINE STORE and the LINE FRIENDS official online store.
Note: On LINE STORE, LINE Points can only be used for purchasing stickers and themes.
For more information, please see the following Help article:
You can transfer the Points you've earned to your LINE pay balance in one-Point increments.
You can also use your Points without transferring them when you make payments with your LINE Pay balance at the following stores:
• LINE STORE
• LINE FRIENDS STORE (official online store)
Note: One Point is equal to JPY 1.
For more information about using LINE Points for payments, please see this Help article.
It can take anywhere from a few days to up to two months before the number of LINE Points you receive is finalized.
- You can see how many Points you're scheduled to receive from the chat message sent by the LINE Wallet account.
- The time it takes to receive your Points varies depending on the store or service used.
- Points are not issued for payments made to certain stores/companies. This includes:
• West Japan Railway Company
• d Shopping consumer electronics
• Joshin web consumer electronics via Wowma
• Premium Bandai
You can check your Points by going to the LINE main menu > Wallet > LINE Points.
For information about My Level, see this Help article.
You can check your history by going to the LINE Pay menu > Points > LINE Points History.
Note: It may take some time for Points to be added to your balance, depending on the transaction.
For more information, see the following Help article: