You earn Points when you use LINE Pay.
The Points that you've earned can be used together with the following payment types.
Note: One Point is equal to JPY 1.
• Code payments
• Online payments
• Scan Bill payments
• LINE Pay card payments (only at JCB merchants in Japan)
• Google Pay (QUICPay+)
Related Help articles:
You earn Points when you make payments with a Visa LINE Pay credit card.
Note: Points are not issued for LINE Pay card (JCB brand) and Visa LINE Pay prepaid card payments.
You cannot use a Visa LINE Pay credit card to pay for the LINE services listed below.
• LINE Securities
• LINE Pocket Money
• LINE Smart Invest
For more information about the Visa LINE Pay credit card, see this Help article.
For details about which transactions do not earn Points, see this Help article.
To use your Points, bring up the payment screen and turn ON Use LINE Points or enter the number of Points that you want to use.
- One Point is equal to JPY 1.
- Your Points will be used before your LINE Pay balance when making payments.
- Points can no longer be converted to your LINE Pay balance as of December 31, 2019.
If you are using Google Pay (QUICPay+) or your LINE Pay card, tap Prepaid card on the LINE Pay main menu, select a card, and turn ON Use LINE Points.
- Points can only be used at JCB merchants in Japan.
- You can no longer register a LINE Pay card (JCB brand) to Google Pay (QUICPay+) and we are no longer issuing new cards.
- Points cannot be used with a Visa LINE Pay prepaid card.
You can check your Points by going to the LINE main menu > Wallet > LINE POINT CLUB.
Note: Depending on the transaction, it may take some time to receive Points.
Related Help article: