LINE Points are special points you can earn for using your LINE Pay account.
You can use the LINE Points you earn to make payments together with your LINE Pay balance. Points can also be used on LINE STORE and the LINE FRIENDS official online store.
Note: On LINE STORE, LINE Points can only be used for purchasing stickers and themes.
For more information on how to use the LINE Points you have earned, see this Help article.
The Points that you've earned can be used together with your LINE Pay balance for the following types of payments.
- One Point is equal to JPY 1.
- If you have Points, they will be used before your LINE Pay balance when making payments.
- Points can no longer be converted to your LINE Pay balance as of December 31, 2019.
My Code payments:
From the My Code screen, tap the check mark next to the number of LINE Points.
Online payments, payments made by scanning codes, and some Scan Bill payments:
On the payment screen, enter the number of Points to use in the "Pay with Points" field.
We plan to make Points compatible with Google Pay and LINE Pay card payments in the future.
For more information about using Points with payments, see this Help article.
Points are issued for transactions the day after the "Transaction complete" date. However, with some merchants it can take a few days or up to two months to complete a transaction.
- To check the "Transaction complete" date, go to the LINE Pay main menu and tap History.
- You can see how many Points you're scheduled to receive in the chat message sent by the LINEウォレット (LINE Wallet) official account.
- The time it takes for the "Transaction complete" date to appear depends on the store or service.
Points are not issued for payments made to certain stores/companies, including:
• West Japan Railway Company
• d Shopping consumer electronics
• Joshin web consumer electronics via Wowma
• Premium Bandai
You can check your Points by going to the LINE main menu > Wallet > LINE POINTS.
For information about My Level bonuses, see this Help article.
You can check your history by going to the Wallet tab and tapping LINE Points > the menu icon at the top of the screen > LINE Points History.
Note: Depending on the transaction, it may take some time to receive your Points.
If you have not received your LINE Points, see this Help article.