You can edit the text in message stickers as many times as you like.
Use either of the methods below to edit the text in a message sticker.
To edit the text and save it to be used again later
1. From the tab displayed at the top of your sticker selection list in a chat, tap a message sticker set.
2. Tap the sticker you want to edit.
3. Tap the pencil icon in the sticker preview.
4. Enter your text and tap Save. Note:
- You can enter up to 100 characters (including spaces).
- Editing text will not affect message stickers that have already been sent.
Your new text will be saved in the sent message sticker so it can be used again later.
To edit the text for only one message
1. Enter your sticker text in the text box and tap the sticker icon.
2. Tap the pencil icon above the list of stickers. Note: The text you entered will be applied to all of the message stickers.
3. Tap the sticker you want to send.
4. Check the preview and tap the sticker to send it.
After you send the edited message sticker in the chat, its text will go back to how it was before.