To discontinue the service for your store's reward card after it has gone live, please refer to the following steps after you have read the cautionary notes below:
- Once you discontinue a card's service, you will not be able to undo the process.
- All data and settings, including points accumulated by customers, will be reset.
- You will not be able to create a new reward card until the day after the set Last Day of Service.
- When creating a new reward card, you will not be able to restore cards that had their services ended in the past.
From the LINE@ smartphone app
1. Tap the Manage tab > Reward Cards > Reward Cards > Last Day of Service.
2. Enter a date for both Last Day of Service and Last Day for Awarding Points, fill out the Message field and tap Last Day of Service.
From the LINE@ Manager for PC
1. Click Reward Cards from the menu on the left > Reward Cards > Reward Cards > Last Day of Service.
2. Enter a date for both Last Day of Service and Last Day for Awarding Points, fill out the Message field and click Last Day of Service.
You can check the number of issued cards and vouchers up until the previous day from Reward Cards > Manage Statistics.
Thank you for your feedback.
Was this page helpful?