In early 2019, LINE SHOPPING will become an e-Commerce aggregator platform that provides price comparison services in cooperation with iPrice.
This change will affect @Commerce, since it will no longer be part of LINE SHOPPING under the new business model concept.
See here (Indonesian only)for details about the changes to LINE SHOPPING, @Commerce access, payments, products, orders, and shipping arrangements.
You can also contact us at: email@example.com
Below is the transition schedule:
• January 7, 2019: Official announcement of changes to the LINE SHOPPING concept
• January 21, 2019: LINE SHOPPING users will no longer be able to purchase products from merchants. However, they can still find a variety of products from iPrice's e-Commerce partners
• We'll announce the launch date for the new LINE SHOPPING concept via the official LINE Indonesia account and LINE Indonesia social media, so stay tuned!
Thank you for your understanding.
@Commerce is one of the services offered on LINE@ that is designed to let retailers carry out online transactions through the LINE app, and works in conjunction with another one of our services named LINE Shopping.
LINE@ is a business platform that lets you promote your shop to a wider customer base with a public account. With your public account, you can communicate with customers and fans by broadcasting business information or through 1-on-1 chats.
@Commerce is another feature, that is specialized to let online retailers carryout online transactions with customers who purchase your products through LINE Shopping.
Sellers who are registered with @Commerce can use the LINE Shopping platform to market their shop and products to all LINE users.
Items and services that cannot be sold on @Commerce are as follows:
1. All types of drugs or other substances that are prohibited or restricted by applicable law (not limited on Undang-Undang Narkotika, Undang-Undang Psikotropika, and Undang-Undang Kesehatan). Including all of drug type which does not have BPOM (Badan Pengawas Obat dan Makanan) licenses.
2. All types of cosmetics, food and beverages which does not have any BPOM (Badan Pengawas Obat dan Makanan) license and permission which can harm it users.
3. Products classified as Dangerous Products according to Trade Ministry of Indonesia
4. Items or goods that require the following:
• SNI (Indonesian Standard of Quality)
• User manual in Bahasa Indonesia
• Labels in Bahasa Indonesia.
5. Unofficial or fake products.
6. All kind of writing that can affect or damage LINE and LINE Shopping brand.
7. Any kind of products that harassing any race, person, or stuff that offended other people.
8. Any kind of animals or pets.
9. Any kind of explosive products or product that easy to flame.
10. E-books, CDs, DVDs, or software that contains piracy.
11. Government documents and travel documents.
12. Gun, replica of gun, airsoft gun, air gun, any kind of bullet and any kind of fire gun.
13. Human organs.
14. Key opener or all kinds of products and services that support or aid criminal acts, such as robbery or theft, etc.
15. Mailing list or personal information.
16. Mystical items.
17. Any and all kinds of adultery products and services including pornography, sex toys, Viagra, or any kind of sexual related products, except contraceptions that allows by law.
18. All law enforcement items such as fake badges, uniforms, and all products related with Police
19. Scrambler signals, busting signals, and/or products related to signal interfences or communication network.
20. Printed or recorded material that may potentially interfere with security, public order or national stability.
21. Stolen goods
22. Cash or exchanging foreign currency
23. Alcoholic beverages
24. Any and all kinds of products and services associated with gambling
25. Stamp duty or revenue stamps
26. Product with Exclusive Distribution which can be sold only with direct selling from right distributor or product with Multi Level Marketing (MLM) selling system.
27. Non-physic products that could not be sent by couriers, including:
• Electric voucher or Voucher
• Electricity Token
• Internet voucher, game voucher, application voucher.
28. Any and all kinds of products that cannot be sent by postal services and restricted by Indonesian logistic rules.
29. Any and all kinds of products or services that violate Indonesian laws and regulations.
30. Licensed LINE products.
Please contact us by email to update your account information (such as your address, bank account number, and main contact).
Send your updated information to the email address below with the following subject line:
Subject: @COMMERCE DATA RENEWAL
To sign up as LINE Shopping seller:
1. Access LINE@ app on your phone
2. Select the Manage tab, then click @Commerce
3. Accept the Terms & Conditions by clicking Agree
4. Fill in the required data for registration, then click Save
After completing the above process, please wait up to 2x24 hours for the @Commerce team to check and approve your request.
The documents you need to provide will depend on your business type.
The three business types are:
• Individual Business
If you register as a corporate business, you need to submit the following:
1. SIUP, TDP, SKU, tenant contract.
2. The owner’s (company representative) ID and KTP.
3. Corporate NPWP.
4. A photo of the front page of your bank book, or a screenshot of your giro account that shows your name and company's bank account number.
If you register as an individual business, you need to submit the following:
1. The owner’s KTP.
2. The owner’s NPWP
3. A photo of the front page of your bank book, or a screenshot of your online banking website that shows your name and bank account number.
If you register as a personal business, you need to submit the following:
1. Your KTP.
2. A photo of the front page of your bank book, or a screenshot of your online banking website that shows your name and bank account number.
3. A screenshot of your online store (e.g. e-commerce site, social media, or privately owned website) while you are logged in.
When your LINE@ account is approved, you will receive an email notification from the @Commerce team.
Additionally, when you open the @Commerce menu on LINE@ App, the overview page will change and you will be able to see all of the @Commerce features available for you to start setting up your shop.
Features on @Commerce
Open the @Commerce main page on LINE@ app.
Click the Shop URL menu and you can view your shop homepage. Share your store link by copying the link in the Shop URL.
You can also access LINE Shopping from your phone and use the search menu to find your shop's name.
Yes, you can personalize and choose the way your shop looks.
You an also re-organize your product listing any way you like.
E.g. List your best selling product first or put products that are on sale at the top of the list, etc.
Yes, customers can use the Order Inquiry feature to contact your shop.
To check and answer customer inquiries:
1. Go to @Commerce > Inquiries > Unanswered.
2. Filter questions by date, then click Search. All customer inquiries for the set period will appear.
3. Go through the inquiries and answer them one by one.
4. Click Response to reply to a customer’s inquiry.
Note: Click Unanswered Inquiries for inquiries you don’t think are legitimate.
You can also sort inquiries by period and inquiry type, or do an advanced search for details such as product name, product number, and order number.
To process incoming orders:
1. Click New Order from the @Commerce menu.
2. Select an order to process and click Confirm Orders.
3. Enter the shipment number in the available field.
4. Click Shipping to send the order.
5. The order’s status will automatically change to “Done Delivery” if it was delivered successfully.
To set a shipping address:
1. Go to the @Commerce menu on LINE@.
2. Select the Manage Sending Addresses menu and tap Add Sending Address.
3. Enter a sending address.
Note: To avoid miscalculating shipping fees, make sure the address is entered correctly.
4. Select a shipping method.
5. Tap Save.
To add products:
1. From the Manage tab, tap @Commerce.
2. From the Manage Shipping Addresses menu, set a shipping address.
3. Create a store category through the Manage Categories Displayed in Shop menu.
4. Click the Add a Product menu.
The current payment methods available on LINE Shopping are as follows:
• Credit Card (VISA and Mastercard)
• Bank Transfer
• Internet Banking (such as Permata, Danamon, IB Muamalat)
• Mandiri Clickpay
• Convenience store payment (Alfamart, Alfa Midi, Alfa Express, Lawson, DAN+DAN)
• LINE Pay e-cash
• E-Pay BRI
• CIMB Click
For new users (those who signed up after February 7, 2017), you will be automatically re-enrolled and do not need to reapply.
However, older users (those who signed up before February 7, 2017), you need to re-enroll yourself by agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, then updating your information through the pop-up that appears when you log in.
The deadline for older users to re-enroll is March 6, 2017. If you have not re-enrolled by then, your account will be suspended.
After re-enrolling yourself, activate your ID through the DOKU settlement page.
Yes, you will be charged a service fee for each transaction when a payment service is used.
The fees are as follows:
1. Credit card (VISA, Mastercard, JCB): 2.5%
2. Bank transfer (Virtual Account): Rp. 3.000
3. Online banking (Permata, Danamon, Muamalat): Rp. 3.000
4. Mandiri Clickpay: Rp. 5.000
5. Convinience store
⋅Alfa Group (Alfamart, Alfa Midi, Alfa Express, Lawson, DAN+DAN): Rp. 4.000
⋅Indomaret: Rp. 4.500
6. LINE Pay e-cash: Rp. 750 + 2.5%
7. E-Pay BRI: Rp. 5.000
8. CIMB Click: Rp. 5.000
LINE Shopping only offers refunds for purchases made with a credit card.
Note: For all other transactions made with a different payment method, the seller needs to refund the customer directly.
As long as the buyer cancels the transaction within 3 days of making the payment, the amount will be returned back to their credit card.
After the payment for the order was made, you need to cancel the order within 3 days. If you cancel the order after 3 days have passed, you must refund the money directly to the customer (manually to their bank account).
Yes, you can use a different courier if you have a particular product (e.g. food, beverages, flowers, etc.) that can’t be shipped with the couriers that are listed.
However, we strongly recommend you use the couriers that are listed, and to use our system to automatically calculate shipping costs, as we cannot be held responsible for any issues you have with other couriers.
To confirm an order, go to the Manage Orders screen, check the relevant order, and select the Confirm Orders button. After that, Input the shipment number in the available field and click Shipping. Customer will then received a chat notification from LINE SHOPPING TEAM along with the shipment number.
Transactions on affiliate products will occur on the E-Commerce partner website. Therefore, customer will be automatically directed to E-Commerce partner website to finish the transactions.
As for the transactions on LINE SHOPPING merchants, customer will be directed to DOKU page to finish their transactions.