To add an official account as a friend, please search for the LINE ID @linenotify.
You can do so by following the steps below:
1. From the LINE app, go to Add Friends > ID/Phone No., and search for "@linenotify".
2. Tap Add.
From My page, please make sure that the service has been properly linked, and that the place where you receive notifications has been selected correctly.
If you are not receiving notifications in a group chat, please check to make sure the official LINE Notify account has been added to the group.
Notifications will be sent in the same language as the browser that was used when a service was linked.
To change the language, please remove the linked service from My page, set the browser to the language you wish to use, and then re-link the service you wish to receive notifications for.
When you remove a service or notification, the linked service that was set will be disabled.
Access Tokens are a feature aimed at developers, which allows them to use Tokens to set notifications without linking a web service.
For more details, please see the development document, which can be downloaded here.
To log in, you must use the email address and password registered to the LINE app on your device.
If you do not know your email address or password, please refer to the following:
IFTTT is a web-based service which allows users to link together other web services.
For more information, visit the IFTTT home page.
Please follow the steps below to set notifications:
1. Access this link.
2. Choose the Applet you want to receive notifications from > Turn on.
3. Log in to the linked service.
4. Select where to receive notifications, then register by selecting Save.
If it is not necessary to link with any other services, a login display will not appear.
To make an Applet with IFTTT, please follow the steps below:
1. Access this page > click + this > choose the service you want to receive LINE notifications from.
2. Select Connect and log in to the service > choose the content (trigger).
3. Select Create Trigger and register the notification.
4. Link to LINE by selecting + that > LINE > Connect.
5. Configure the notification settings > Create action to register.
If you wish to have notifications sent to a LINE group chat, please invite the official LINE Notify account to the group. You will then receive notifications from the Applet that you set.