You can send broadcasts to a target audience filtered from the users who have added your account as a friend.
Note: You need a target reach of at least 100 people to send targeted broadcasts.
To configure targeted broadcasts, follow the steps below.
From the LINE Official Account Manager app:
1. Tap the Home icon > Broadcast.
2. Tap Create broadcast > Add and choose the type of content you want to send.
3. Once you've drafted a broadcast, tap Next.
4. Under "Recipients," choose Filter by demographic.
5. Filter your target audience.
From the browser version of LINE Official Account Manager:
1. Click Home > Broadcast > Create new.
2. From the drop-down menu next to "Recipients," choose Filter by demographic.
3. Filter your target audience.