(Lo sentimos, este artículo solo está disponible en inglés.)
You can make My Code payments outside of Japan at stores that have the LINE Pay logo.
- Only a registered credit card can be selected as a payment method for LINE Pay overseas.
- You cannot use LINE Points or coupons at overseas merchants.
When having your QR code/barcode scanned at the register:
• The barcode generated will be for making transactions in the country that is detected using your device's location.
• You can select your country manually by tapping the flag icon at the bottom of the My Code payment screen if the country does not automatically change.
When scanning a merchant's QR code:
• Make your payment by selecting the credit card registered to your LINE Pay account.
Important: At this time, people visiting Japan cannot make payments with LINE Pay at Japanese LINE Pay merchants. We are working hard to make more payment methods available as soon as possible.