Webtoon will periodically check whether your content, or your use of the service, violates the Terms of Service or other policies. Please review section ‘5. Usage Restrictions’ in our Ad Revenue Sharing Terms of Service
thoroughly so you can participate in the Ad Revenue Sharing Program without any restrictions.
Here are examples of actions that can lead to restriction or termination of your access to the service and/or participation in the Ad Revenue Sharing Program:
● Prohibited Actions
- Continuously and repeatedly clicking episodes or series by any means such as macro programs or manual clicks
- Altering or modifying information collected or provided by WEBTOON and/or NAVER for operating the Service and/or the Ad Revenue Sharing Program
- Failing to comply with the Agreement and/or these Terms
- Otherwise adversely affecting the operation of the Service and/or the Ad Revenue Sharing Program by other illegal or harmful means
● Invalid Clicks
- Continuously and repeatedly clicking Ad Displays, whether such Ad Displays are attached to your content or the content of other users;
- Including phrases, figures, images, etc. in your content which induce visitors to click Ad Displays on your content or the content of other users, such as "Click this ad", "Please help", "Click the link", etc.;
- Using email, messenger, text messaging, etc. to send messages requesting clicks; and/or
- Using robots, automated click and exposure-generating tools, automatic web browsing, click exchange programs, or any other illegal means to artificially generate clicks.
● Transferring Accounts
- You may not, and agree not to, share, provide, transfer, sell or resell access to your Account.
● Publishing Inappropriate Content
- You may not include any inappropriate content on your series. For a definition of
● Malicious Actions against other users
- We foster an inclusive and friendly environment on Webtoon. You may not be malicious, abusive, threatening or demeaning towards any other users in the community. For example, actions like destructive criticism, cursing, stalking, impersonating, or invading someone else’s privacy may cause termination of your participation.
Thank you for your feedback.
Was this page helpful?