If you're experiencing issues caused by Unicode (e.g. special characters or symbols), you may be able to resolve them by using LINE for PC.
If you can use LINE for PC, try the troubleshooting tips below.
For issues in 1-on-1 chats
Delete the chat history of chat rooms that have Unicode in them:
1. From the Chat list, right-click on the relevant chat.
2. Click Delete.
For issues with group invitations
Decline the group invitation:
1. From the Group invitations list, right-click on the relevant group.
2. Click Decline.
For issues with group chats
Leave the group:
1. From your friend list, right-click on the relevant group.
2. Click Leave group.
For issues with your Friends list
Change your friend's display name:
1. From your friend list, right-click on the relevant friend(s).
2. Click Change friend’s name.
3. Click the name that appears, then edit and save it.
Let us know if we can make it better.