Your use of LINE VOOM may have been temporarily suspended for violating (or being suspected of violating) the Terms and Conditions of Use. If this is the case:
• You will not be able to make posts or comment on, like, or share posts.
• Your posts may be deleted by an administrator.
Below are the main criteria that constitute violations of our Terms and Conditions of Use.
• Posting content that is generally considered unacceptable, such as abusive language, obscene content, or any other obscene expressions.
• Using the service for the purpose of finding people to meet up with in person.
• Engaging in any unlawful acts, such as the illegal trading of banned substances, stock, etc.
• Acts of planning or inviting minors to inappropriate meetings or assemblies.
• Acts deemed to be spamming, such as making multiple posts in a row over a short period of time.
• Using LINE accounts for commercial purposes that violate the Terms and Conditions of Use, such as advertising counterfeit brand websites or selling inappropriate information/products.
The temporary suspension period is between 24 hours and seven days. However, suspensions longer than seven days may be applied depending on the details of the violation.
Note: You can use LINE VOOM again once the suspension period is over.
If you don't remember doing anything that violates the Terms and Conditions of Use, please contact us via the Inquiry Form
Let us know if we can make it better.