Note: The meeting's creator can also tap Start from the meeting list.
2. On the preview screen, configure the options in Camera effects (e.g. face effect, background, filter).
3. Choose whether or not to use your mic and camera.
Note: Your profile image will be displayed if you tap Turn off camera.
4. Tap Join.
5. Confirm that you agree to have your display name and profile photo shown.
When you tap the screen, a menu appears which lets you:
• Add new users.
• Turn your mic and camera on/off.
• Set effects (e.g. stickers, face effects, backgrounds, filters).
• Share your own screen or a YouTube video.
If you're using an iOS device, you can use Portrait mode (the mode that keeps you in focus and blurs the background) in video calls. On the video call screen, tap the Meeting settings icon (or tap and hold the video call icon) > System Video Effects, then turn Portrait ON.
Note: This feature is available on devices from 2018 or later running iOS 15 or later. See the following Apple Support page to check if your device supports Portrait mode.