Deposit money (JPY)
You can deposit Japanese yen into your LINE BITMAX wallet using LINE Pay or a money transfer from your bank account.
For more information, see the Help articles below:
To deposit money from your bank account into LINE BITMAX:
1. On the LINE BITMAX main menu, tap Transfers > Deposit under JPY > Deposit via bank account.
2. Use the account that appears to complete your deposit.
Note: There is a fixed service charge for each bank.
For deposits made via LINE Pay
After completing the steps to make a deposit, the amount will appear in your wallet in real time.
Note: In some cases, it may take more time for the amount to appear due to network conditions.
For deposits made from bank accounts
If you complete the transfer during your bank's business hours, the amount deposited will appear in your wallet after the transaction has been processed.
Note: Depending on the bank you use, it may take some time for the deposit details to appear in your account.
Money transferred after bank business hours will appear in your wallet the next business day.
- For details about the status of your deposit and your bank's business hours, please contact your bank directly.
- If you made a transfer with incorrect information, contact your bank and apply to have the transfer reversed.
See below for the maximum amounts of money that can be deposited to LINE BITMAX per day.
• Deposits from your LINE Pay balance: JPY 1,000,000 a day
• Deposits to LINE BITMAX via debit payments from bank accounts linked to LINE Pay: JPY 1,000,000 a day (This excludes MUFG Bank and some other banks.）
Note: You can deposit a combined total of JPY 1,000,000 a day to LINE BITMAX via LINE Pay and debit payments from linked bank accounts.
• Transfer deposits from bank accounts: Unlimited
You can make deposits from LINE Pay using your balance or debit payments from a linked bank account by following the steps below.
1. On the LINE BITMAX main menu, tap Transfers > Deposit under JPY > Deposit via LINE Pay.
2. Enter the amount you want to deposit and tap OK.
3. Select one of the following deposit methods and tap Confirm.
• To make the deposit from your LINE Pay balance, select LINE Pay balance.
• To make the deposit with a debit payment from a bank account linked to LINE Pay, select Debit payment.
4. Enter your LINE Pay passcode.
If the money was deposited after your bank's business hours, it won't appear in your LINE BITMAX wallet until the next business day.
Note: Please contact your bank directly if you're unsure of its business days.
If the amount you deposited still has not appeared in your LINE BITMAX wallet after the next business day has passed, please contact us using one of the methods below.
Send us an email at any time via this Inquiry Form.
Add the LINE BITMAX official account as a friend on LINE and send your inquiry in a chat message. (Available from 10 am to 6 pm JST, all year round.)