You can make deposits from LINE Pay using your balance or debit payments from a linked bank account by following the steps below.
1. On the LINE BITMAX main menu, tap Transfers > Deposit under JPY > Deposit via LINE Pay (Balance, Debit).
2. Enter the amount you want to deposit and tap OK.
3. Select one of the following deposit methods and tap Confirm.
• To make the deposit from your LINE Pay balance, select LINE Pay balance.
• To make the deposit with a debit payment from a bank account linked to LINE Pay, select Debit payment.
4. Enter your LINE Pay passcode.
LINE Pay is temporarily suspending bank account registration and the adding of money with some banks. As a result, you may not be able to make deposits to LINE BITMAX via debit payment with your linked LINE Pay account.
Note: For a list of affected banks, see this post on LINE Pay's official blog. (Only available in Japanese.)