The steps to cancel a subscription differ depending on the payment method that you used.
To check the payment method that was used for your plan:
1. Go to LINE MUSIC in your browser.
2. Click Log in.
Note: If you're using a smartphone web browser, tap the menu icon > Log In.
3. Click your account (profile) name > Member Info.
Note: If you're using a smartphone web browser, tap the menu icon > Member Info.
4. Check your purchase method under the plan name in Purchase History.
Canceling your subscription
To cancel your subscription, follow the steps in the Help article for the payment method that you used.
- Unless you cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription plan yourself, you will continue to be charged.
- Be sure to cancel your current plan at least 24 hours before it is set to expire.
- Uninstalling or deleting LINE MUSIC will not cancel your subscription.
- Even after canceling your plan, you can still use the service until the expiration date.