Up to 100 accounts (Verified or Unverified) can be created with one LINE Business ID.
Accounts created using the LINE Official Account app are Unverified, and need to pass LINE's verification process to become Verified.
Note: Applications are currently only being accepted for Indonesia, Japan, Taiwan, and Thailand. Verified accounts are not being issued for other countries or regions at this time.
You can log in to LINE Official Account Manager for web browsers and the LINE Official Account app using LINE Business ID.
If you're migrating an account from LINE@, please select Log in with LINE account or Log in with LINE app, then enter the same email address and password that you used for LINE@.
Note: Selecting Log in with LINE app on the LINE Official Account app will automatically log you in with the LINE account installed on your device.
• Logins from Log in with LINE account or Log in with LINE app:
These options use the email address and password registered to your LINE account. If you don't know your registered information, see this Help article.
• Logins from Log in with business account or Log in with Email:
These options use an email address and password of your choice.
If you forget your password and your email address is still valid, reset your password by following the steps below.
2. Select Log in with business account > Reset password.
3. Enter an email address, then select Submit.
4. Follow the instructions in the email sent to your inbox.
From application to completion, the verification process normally takes about 10 business days.
Note: More time may be needed for some cases.
Please understand that LINE cannot provide details about the status of pending applications or reply to any related inquiries.
You can create a LINE official account from the LINE Official Account app or website (on your PC or smartphone browser).
To create a LINE official account (from the website):
1. Access LINE for Business.
2. Select the account type you want to create.
3. Log in to LINE Business ID.
4. Fill in the required fields and choose Continue.
5. On the "Check application" page, select Submit.
To create a LINE official account (from the app):
1. Download the LINE Official Account app here.
2. Tap Log in with LINE app or Log in with Email.
3. Tap Create new account.
4. Fill in the required fields and tap Continue.
5. Tap Create account.
Note: If you already have a LINE official account, tap the menu icon at the top left of the Home screen > Create new account.
You cannot create verified accounts from the LINE Official Account app. If you'd like a verified account, you need to make a request after creating an unverified one.