Authorizing with a LINE account
If you delete your LINE account, your LINE MUSIC usage history (including tickets you have used and owned, the right to use the service for listening to or viewing content, and your listening and viewing history) will be deleted.
Please be careful not to delete your LINE account by mistake, as you will not be able to restore your LINE MUSIC usage history.
After transferring your LINE account, you can transfer your tickets by logging in to LINE MUSIC using LINE.
For the steps to take before transferring your LINE account to a different device, please see this Help article.
If you don't transfer your LINE account, you won't be able to transfer your tickets or any other LINE MUSIC data.
- If you're transferring your account to a device running a different OS, please cancel your auto-renewal subscription in advance.
- Tickets purchased on LINE STORE can be transferred between devices running different OSes.
You can delete your LINE MUSIC account by following the steps below.
Keep in mind that when you delete your account, your profile information and paid songs will be deleted and cannot be restored.
Also, if you're still using a valid ticket, you need to cancel auto-renewal for your subscription before you can delete your account.
Note: Your ticket can be used until its expiration date, even after canceling your subscription plan.
To delete your LINE MUSIC account:
1. Tap Library > Settings at the top right of the screen > Account > Delete LINE MUSIC account at the bottom of the screen.
2. Read the pop-up about the deletion of your data and tap Continue.
3. Confirm the details about the information that will be deleted.
4. Put a check in the box at the bottom of the screen to indicate that you read and understood the information above, then tap Continue.
5. Check the final pop-up, then tap Delete account.
A confirmation pop-up will appear when the deletion of your account is complete.
- If you were the member of a family plan, you will be removed from it when your account is deleted.
- If you have background music added to your LINE profile, it will no longer play.
If you want to log out of your LINE MUSIC account without deleting it, log out of the LINE MUSIC app and unlink it from LINE.
Note: If you unlink the service, you will stop receiving notifications and other information from LINE MUSIC in the LINE app.
To unlink LINE MUSIC from the LINE app:
1. Start LINE.
2. From the Home tab, tap Settings > Account > Authorized apps.
3. Tap LINE MUSIC.
4. Tap Unlink > OK.
This error will appear if you are logged in and playing music on multiple browsers or app versions of LINE MUSIC at the same time.
- You cannot play music from the PC browser and app versions of LINE MUSIC at the same time.
- This message will also appear if you change LINE accounts or if you re-install the LINE MUSIC app.
Tap OK to play music on the device you have on hand and stop playing on any other device.