Authorizing with a LINE account
If you delete your LINE account, your LINE MUSIC usage history (including tickets you have used and owned, the right to use the service for listening to or viewing content, and your listening and viewing history) will be deleted.
Please be careful not to delete your LINE account by mistake, as you will not be able to restore your LINE MUSIC usage history.
After transferring your LINE account, you can transfer your tickets by logging in to LINE MUSIC using LINE.
For the steps to take before transferring your LINE account to a different device, please see this Help article.
If you don't transfer your LINE account, you won't be able to transfer your tickets or any other LINE MUSIC data.
- If you're transferring your account to a device running a different OS, please cancel your auto-renewal subscription in advance.
- Tickets purchased on LINE STORE can be transferred between devices running different OSes.
There is no option to leave LINE MUSIC.
Please refer to the steps on how to cancel your subscription from the Help article below:
If you no longer wish to receive notifications from LINE MUSIC, please unauthorize the LINE MUSIC app by following the steps below:
1. Start the LINE app and go to More > Settings > Account > Authorized Apps.
2. Tap LINE MUSIC.
3. Tap Unauthorize the app.
This error will appear if you are logged in and playing music on multiple browsers or app versions of LINE MUSIC at the same time.
- You cannot play music from the PC browser and app versions of LINE MUSIC at the same time.
- This message will also appear if you change LINE accounts or if you re-install the LINE MUSIC app.
Tap OK to play music on the device you have on hand and stop playing on any other device.