BGM & Melody
You can add background music to your LINE profile from either LINE or LINE MUSIC.
1. Start LINE.
2. Tap More > Settings > Edit profile.
3. Check the box next to Background music.
Note: If Background music is already turned ON, tap Select song.
4. Choose a song and tap Set as Background Music (Custom) or Set as Background Music (Default).
From LINE MUSIC:
1. Start LINE MUSIC.
2. Tap the “…” icon at the bottom right of the player screen or tap the icon to the right of the song title in a playlist.
3. Tap LINE BGM & Melody.
4. Tap Set as Background Music (Custom) or Set as Background Music (Default).
You can choose the part of a song to be played as your background music if you're using a LINE MUSIC ticket. For more information, see this Help article.
With the LINE MUSIC versions below, you can configure your favorite part (up to 30 seconds long) of a song as background music for your LINE profile.
iOS: LINE MUSIC ver. 3.5.2 or later
Android: LINE MUSIC ver. 3.5.1 or later
You'll need to purchase a LINE MUSIC ticket to set background music.
Also, please note that even if you customize your background music settings while using a ticket, those settings will return to the default settings once the ticket expires.
Note: You can only set the songs you've purchased as your ordinary background music.
For the steps to set background music, please see this Help article.
You can change your profile's background music as many times as you like with a three-month free trial or a valid LINE MUSIC subscription.
If you don't have a valid LINE MUSIC subscription, you can only set your background music once a month.
Note: This limit is reset on the first day of every month.