Be a DJ
There are two ways to upload My Playlist to Be a DJ.
Upload My Playlist to Be a DJ:
1. Tap the upload icon on the top right of Be a DJ.
2. Select the playlist you want to share from the list of unshared playlists.
3. Check that the playlist has been newly uploaded.
Change your playlist privacy settings from My Music:
1. Select the Playlist Setting button in the middle of My Playlist page.
2. Change the privacy settings to Public on the playlist edit pop-up.
3. Playlists that are changed to Public will be automatically uploaded to Be a DJ.
If you set a public playlist back to private, it will not appear in Be a DJ. The number of favorites you received will reset to 0.
Please be aware that once it is reset, the number of favorites cannot be recovered, even by making the playlist public again.
LINE MUSIC restricts and manages advertising content as well as posts which are not appropriate to the service. These posts will automatically be taken off Be a DJ and the privacy settings will also be restricted.
Once it is restricted, you will not be able to make it public again, even if you edit the playlist.