Be a DJ
You can share a playlist on Be a DJ by uploading it or changing its privacy settings.
To upload a playlist:
1. Select Upload at the top right of the Be a DJ page.
2. Select the playlist you want to share.
3. Check to see the playlist was uploaded to Timeline.
To change your playlist's privacy settings:
1. Select Playlist Settings in the middle of the playlist's page.
2. Change the privacy settings to Public, and select OK.
Note: Playlists that are changed to Public will be automatically uploaded to Be A DJ.
If you set a public playlist back to private, it will not appear in Be a DJ. The number of favorites you received will reset to 0.
Please be aware that once it is reset, the number of favorites cannot be recovered, even by making the playlist public again.
LINE MUSIC restricts and manages advertising content as well as posts which are not appropriate to the service. These posts will automatically be taken off Be a DJ and the privacy settings will also be restricted.
Once it is restricted, you will not be able to make it public again, even if you edit the playlist.