We've received reports of the "Registration Complete" email not arriving at some email addresses.
If you don't receive the email within 30 minutes, please try using another email address (e.g. Gmail) and check the following troubleshooting tips.
• Check your email client settings. Depending on your email client, the email may be sent to your Spam or Trash folder automatically.
• If possible, check your email on a web browser.
• You may not be able to receive the email if you registered your mobile phone (smartphone) email address. If you have any filters in place on your email client, make sure that you allow emails from the domain "@line.me".
LINE Creators Market is linked to the LINE account you used when you signed up as a creator. If you can't use that LINE account, you won't be able to log in to your LINE Creators Market account.
If you're planning to change devices, see the following Help article in advance for the steps to transfer your LINE account.
When you sign up for LINE Creators Market, this account will automatically be added as a friend for the purpose of sending you updates. It will send you notifications for things, such as the status of stickers and themes you submitted for review and monthly revenue share, to your registered LINE account.
This account cannot be blocked or deleted. However, you can turn OFF notifications from the in-chat menu.
Note: Auto reply is not supported.
To log in to LINE Creators Market, you need to use the email address and password registered to your LINE account.
You can check your registered email address from the LINE app. For the steps to do so, see the related Help article for Android or iOS.
If you forgot your password, see the Help article about checking/changing your password for Android or iOS.
Items (e.g. stickers, themes, emoji) cannot be distributed for free. You need to put them on sale and people need to purchase them before they can be used. Even if you are the one that created the items, you need to purchase them to use them.
- You can download the sticker sets you submit using the LINE Sticker Maker app after June 26, 2019 for free. (This only applies to Creators downloading their own sticker sets.)
- You cannot download your stickers for free if you submitted them in version 4.0 or above of the LINE Sticker Maker app with the Paid download with revenue shares setting enabled.
If you want to sell your stickers only to family or friends, please change the privacy settings.