Authorizing with a LINE account
If you delete your LINE account, your LINE MUSIC usage history (including tickets you have used and owned, the right to use the service for listening to or viewing content, and your listening and viewing history) will be deleted.
Please be careful not to delete your LINE account by mistake, as you will not be able to restore your LINE MUSIC usage history.
If a ticket you purchased in the LINE MUSIC app with your Apple ID doesn't appear, please see this Help article.
If you change Apple IDs or don't transfer your LINE account, you will not be able to transfer your tickets or any other LINE MUSIC data.
Be sure to cancel your auto-renewal subscription in advance if you're transferring your account to a device running a different OS.
There is no option to leave LINE MUSIC.
Please refer to the steps on how to cancel your subscription from the Help article below:
If you no longer wish to receive notifications from LINE MUSIC, please unauthorize the LINE MUSIC app by following the steps below:
1. Start the LINE app and go to More > Settings > Account > Authorized Apps.
2. Tap LINE MUSIC.
3. Tap Unauthorize the app.
Unauthorizing the LINE MUSIC app will not interrupt or delete any tickets you have in use.
While a ticket is still valid, you will be able to continue using it if you authorize the LINE MUSIC app once again.
Note: You will not be able to use tickets you purchased as a guest user.
This error will appear if you are logged in and playing music on multiple browsers or app versions of LINE MUSIC at the same time.
- You cannot play music from the PC browser and app versions of LINE MUSIC at the same time.
- This message will also appear if you change LINE accounts or if you re-install the LINE MUSIC app.
Tap OK to play music on the device you have on hand and stop playing on any other device.
Settings and Profile
The profile photo on the Library page is your LINE profile photo. To change it, please change your profile photo on LINE.
Please note that it may take a while for your Library profile photo to change after changing your LINE profile photo.
There are two ways to log in using LINE:
• From the LINE MUSIC startup screen, tap Login to automatically log in through the LINE app installed on your device.
• From the LINE MUSIC startup screen tap Enter login info, then enter the email address and password registered to LINE to log in.
Note: You will need to register an email address from the account settings in the LINE app.
If you select Start without logging in with your LINE account on the startup screen, you will be able to use LINE MUSIC as a guest user.
Please keep the following information in mind when using LINE MUSIC as a guest user:
• You can purchase tickets as a guest user. However, you will not be able to restore your ticket if you log in with your LINE account, change devices, or reinstall the LINE MUSIC app.
• You cannot use some features such as favorites, follow artists, or add and edit playlists.