The LINE Points Notice account is an official account which will notify you when you acquire and use LINE Points. This makes it easier for LINE Points users to keep track of the Points they have earned and the items they have exchanged which are issued at a later date.
The LINE Points Notice official account cannot be blocked or deleted.
- Notifications can be turned off.
- You may not receive notifications in some cases.
Some advertisers use your device's built-in advertising identifier to send you personalized ads that are more relevant to you.
If you want to stop receiving ads based on your interests, you can limit advertisers from using these identifiers. Please see the links below for more details.
iOS users: Opt out of interest-based ads
Android users: Opt out of Ads Personalization
- It may take some time for changes to take effect after opting out of interest-based ads.
- You will still receive non-personalized ads.
LINE Points are valid for 180 days from the last day you received Points.
However, limited-time Points for promotions have set expiration dates, which do not change based on when you earn the Points.
Please be aware that you will lose any limited-time Points you have once their expiration date has passed.
Note: Expired Points are deleted and cannot be restored.
To check when your Points will expire:
1. From the LINE main menu, tap the Wallet or More tab > LINE Points.
Note: Depending on the country where you registered your account, the location of the LINE Points icon may differ.
2. Tap the menu icon at the top of the screen > LINE Points History.
3. Check the "Valid till" date that appears under your Point balance.
When you have LINE Points that are going to expire soon, you'll receive a chat message from an official account telling you the expiration date.
The "Expiration Date" and "Expiring Points" in the message include the latest information as of the time the notice is sent. To see the most up-to-date information, please check the LINE Points History page.
For more details about LINE Point expiration dates, see this Help article.