First, please check the conditions to earn LINE Points on the details page for each event. If you did not receive points despite fulfilling the conditions and after waiting for 24 hours, the following cases may be possible.
App installation type events
- You have previously installed the relevant app in the past.
- You did not start the app within 24 hours after installing it.
- You did not return to the event's details page within 24 hours after starting the app.
Mission type events
- You have previously applied for an item or service for an event with the same details in the past.
- You changed browsers halfway through participating in an event.
- You have set your browser to block cookies.
- The maximum amount of points to be issued for an event has been reached.
If you tap the menu icon at the top of the screen > LINE Points History > Earned and see a Pending status, it means the points you earned are delayed. In this case, please wait for some time to pass for the points to be issued to you and check once again.
If the issue persists even after checking the above, please contact us via the Inquiry Form
Thank you for your feedback.
Was this page helpful?