Please see below for the recommended system specifications for the LINE Official Account Manager app and the browser version of LINE Official Account Manager.
LINE Official Account Manager app
- Android 6 or later
- iOS 13 or later
Note: This service is not supported on Android tablets.
The browser version of LINE Official Account Manager
Windows or Mac
The latest version of Chrome
- This service is not supported on Internet Explorer.
You can log in to LINE Official Account Manager for web browsers and the LINE Official Account app using LINE Business ID.
If you're migrating an account from LINE@, please select Log in with LINE account or Log in with LINE app, then enter the same email address and password that you used for LINE@.
Note: Selecting Log in with LINE app on the LINE Official Account app will automatically log you in with the LINE account installed on your device.
• Logins from Log in with LINE account or Log in with LINE app:
These options use the email address and password registered to your LINE account. If you don't know your registered information, see this Help article.
• Logins from Log in with business account or Log in with Email:
These options use an email address and password of your choice.
If you forget your password and your email address is still valid, reset your password by following the steps below.
2. Select Log in with business account > Reset password.
3. Enter an email address, then select Submit.
4. Follow the instructions in the email sent to your inbox.
LINE Business ID is a common verification system used to log in to various services for businesses and developers provided by LINE.
You can log in to LINE Business ID with your LINE account or with a business account (using just your email address).
The verification code that appears on your PC needs to be entered into the app version of LINE. Please enter the 4-digit code for the LINE account whose email address and password were used to log in to LINE Official Account Manager.
- You need to confirm your identity by entering a verification code when you log in to LINE Official Account Manager.
- Please be sure to access the LINE app and not the LINE Official Account Manager app.
If you use a LINE account to log in:
You need to transfer your LINE account with the LINE app beforehand. For more information on how to transfer your account, see here.
After you've finished transferring your account with the LINE app, log in with the LINE Official Account app.
When you transfer your account, the chat history listed below will also be transferred.
• Text and stickers from the last year (only for content sent on or after April 18, 2019)
• Image and video files from the last two weeks
• Other files from the last week
If you use a business account to log in:
You don't need to transfer your account. Simply log in as usual on your new device.