BGM & Melody
You can add background music to your LINE profile from either LINE or LINE MUSIC.
1. Start LINE.
2. Tap More > Settings > Profile.
3. Turn ON Background music.
Note: If Background music is already turned ON, tap Select song.
4. Choose a song and tap Set as Background Music (Custom) or Set as Background Music (Default).
From LINE MUSIC:
1. Start LINE MUSIC.
2. Tap the “…” icon at the bottom right of the player screen or to the right of the song title in a playlist.
3. Tap LINE BGM & Melody.
4. Tap Set as Background Music (Custom) or Set as Background Music (Default).
You can choose the part of a song to be played as your background music if you're using a LINE MUSIC ticket. For more information, see this Help article.
With the LINE MUSIC versions below, you can configure your favorite part (up to 30 seconds long) of a song as background music for your LINE profile.
iOS: LINE MUSIC ver. 3.5.2 or later
Android: LINE MUSIC ver. 3.5.1 or later
You'll need to purchase a LINE MUSIC ticket to set background music.
Also, please note that even if you customize your background music settings while using a ticket, those settings will return to the default settings once the ticket expires.
Note: You can only set the songs you've purchased as your ordinary background music.
For the steps to set background music, please see this Help article.