The steps to verify a coupon differ depending on your device. Please refer to the relevant steps below:
1. After logging in to LINE MUSIC, tap MY MUSIC.
2. Tap your profile icon at the top-left of the screen to enter your account page.
3. Tap SHOP at the top-right of the screen > SPONSOR.
4. Tap Verify for Ticket for the coupon you would like to use.
5. Enter the coupon code to have a ticket issued.
1. On your PC, log in to the browser version of LINE MUSIC.
2. Click Coupon Ticket at the top right of the screen and select the relevant coupon.
3. Enter the coupon code to have a ticket issued.
1. Tap the MY MUSIC tab at the bottom of the screen.
Note: If MY MUSIC does not appear at the top of the screen, tap the MY MUSIC tab once more.
2. Tap Settings (the cogwheel icon) > Ticket Info.
Click MY MUSIC > the ticket that appears under your account name.
You can view your ticket information under Payment Plan.
Note: You can only check tickets that were purchased on LINE STORE.
A Premium Plan allows you to stream as much music as you like, and use everything the LINE MUSIC service has to offer with no restrictions for one month.
Note: You will be charged on the same day of every month from the day you made your purchase.
Once you purchase a Premium Plan, you will be able to conveniently use LINE MUSIC and not have to worry about renewing your plan until you decide to cancel your subscription.
For more information about Premium Plans purchased in the LINE MUSIC app, please refer to the following Help page for your device: