Copyrights and reviews
The following statuses may appear in the list found on the Mange Items page.
Editing: The stickers or themes are currently being edited by the creator, and a review has not been requested.
Waiting for Review: The creator has submitted a review request and the stickers or themes have not been reviewed.
In Review: The stickers or themes are currently being reviewed by LINE Creators Market.
Rejected: The stickers or themes have been rejected because they did meet the review criteria. The creator will be able to edit the text information and the sticker or theme images.
Approved: The stickers or themes have passed the review. You can now release them for sale.
On Sale: The creator is currently selling the stickers or themes.
Release Stopped: The creator has currently stopped selling the stickers or themes.
Banned: Due to a problem with the stickers or themes, LINE Creators Market has removed them from sale.
No. You cannot edit text information or images for stickers and themes currently being reviewed. Sticker and theme images can NOT be changed once they have gone on sale. However, text information can still be updated. You must submit them for review again in order to update the text information.
If your stickers or themes are rejected, you can confirm the reasons why and re-submit them for review from My Page on LINE Creators Market. (We recommend accessing this page from your PC).
Please follow the steps below to confirm the reasons why your content was rejected, or to re-submit it for review.
Confirming the reasons why your content was rejected
1. Log in to LINE Creators Market from your PC.
2. On My Page, click Message Center.
3. Click the stickers/theme that was rejected.
You can confirm the reason why your content was rejected in the message.
- If your content is rejected, a notification will be sent to the email address you registered with Creators Market.
- The individual reasons why your content was rejected may not be listed. We ask for your understanding in this matter.
Re-submitting content for review
Note: Please be sure that the issues that caused your content to be rejected have been corrected before re-submitting it for review.
From LINE Creators Market on PC:
1. From Manage Items, click the rejected stickers/theme.
2. Click Edit.
3. Confirm the reasons why your content was rejected and edit it accordingly or delete it.
4. Click Request.
From the Creators Studio app:
1. Tap the package containing the rejected sticker images.
2. Confirm the reasons why your stickers were rejected and edit them accordingly or delete them.
3. Tap Sell.
4. Select the number of stickers and a main image, then re-enter the product details.
Note: Since you will be creating a new package, you cannot use the same package name as the one that was rejected. Please revise the package name when you re-apply for a review.
5. Tap Submit.