As soon as we finish reviewing your application, the LINE Pay Identity Verification (LINE Pay本人確認) official account will notify you of your results via chat message. If you receive a message saying your identity could not be verified, please check the reason and apply again.
When reapplying for identity verification, make sure that:
• Your name (including your name in katakana) and address are written exactly as they appear on your ID.
- Be sure to also enter your building name and room number.
- Your application will be rejected if city block (丁目), street address (番地), or room numbers differ from the numbers on your ID.
• Your entire ID is visible and all the details are clear.
• There is no glare in the photo of your ID.
• You take a photo of your ID in a way so that its thickness can be confirmed.
• You take photos of both sides of your ID if required.
Note: We cannot accept a photo of only the front or back of the ID, or photos of one side from two different IDs.
• You attach photos of the personal data page and the "Information on Bearer" page if you're using your passport.
Note: Your application will not be accepted if we cannot confirm the "Information on Bearer" page.
• (If you're a foreign resident) You verify your identity with your residence card so we can confirm your period of stay and other details.
Note: This doesn't apply to Special Permanent Residents.
For more information on how to verify your identity, as well as a list of common reasons why verification cannot be completed, see the following LINE BITMAX official blog posts. (Only available in Japanese.)
Thank you for your feedback.
Was this page helpful?