"Weekly Mix" is a playlist that's tailored just for you, where songs are added weekly based on your listening history and favorite songs.
New tracks are delivered every Monday, so be sure to keep checking back for new recommendations.
The "For You" section at the top of the Home screen shows personalized playlists made just for you.
Access the "For You" screen for a variety of playlists tailored to your tastes, as well as songs for specific times of the day.
Worried about data usage while listening to music? Try saving some of our recommended playlists and listen to them offline.
To save a recommended playlist:
1. Select the playlist you want to save.
2. Tap the "…" icon at the top right of the screen.
3. Tap Save to Downloaded Playlists.
Selecting Like or Dislike helps us recommend music closer to your tastes.
Like a song, and you'll receive more recommendations for similar ones.
Dislike a song, and similar songs will be omitted from your music recommendations.
To like/dislike a song:
1. Tap the "…" icon on the lower right of the player screen or to the right of the song title in a playlist.
2. Choose Like or Dislike.
Recommended playlists won't appear in the following situations:
• If you log in as a guest user on LINE MUSIC for iOS.
Use the app after logging in to your LINE account to see your playlists.
• If you don't have enough songs in your Recently Played list.
Recommended playlists are created based on the songs in your Recently Played list. Playlists will appear after you've listened to more songs.
You can also have a personalized playlist made right away by following the steps below:
1. Tap My Music > Settings (the cogwheel icon).
2. Tap Music Tastes.
3. Tap Select artists or Add artists.
Note: If you already have some artists registered, tap Edit at the top right of the screen.
4. Choose up to 20 of your favorite artists, then tap Selection complete.
"Mix for You" is a playlist that is generated by analyzing your Recently Played songs to find more that you'll like. Each mix is based on a different genre that you've listened to.
The mix is updated every Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday.