Be a DJ
When listening to a playlist, you may hear songs that weren't added to it if you're using LINE MUSIC version 6.0 or later and have the following settings configured on the Queue Setting screen:
• Play only the selected song is set under When a song is selected
• Auto play is turned on under Others
To only play the songs in a playlist:
1. Tap the EQ icon at the bottom left of the player screen.
2. On the Playback settings screen, tap Queue Setting.
3. Under When a song is selected on the Queue Setting screen, select Play the entire queue.
For more information about playlists, see this page. (Only available in Japanese.)