Creating/transferring a LINE account
Verifying your account
When transferring your account to a new device, please keep your old device on hand because you will need the verification code sent to it. To ensure your account is transferred safely, you must register your phone number, password, and email address beforehand.
For details, see this Help article.
Account transfer issues
About account transfer
Note: Chat history cannot be backed up with Android LINE Lite accounts.
• Turn ON the Allow account transfer setting.
- The code may be entered automatically on some devices.
LINE usage environment
Information used by LINE
Unauthorized account login
If your LINE account was stolen by someone logging in without your authorization, please contact us with the details using the Inquiry Form. We will delete the account to prevent any further unauthorized use.
If you had any items, we can restore them after confirming they were on your old account.
The following can be restored:
• The right to use your paid items, such as LINE stickers and themes (including those received as gifts)
• Your purchase history and Coin balance
• Your Credit purchased on LINE STORE