Process for selling stickers
1. Tap the set you want to have reviewed.
2. At the top right of the screen, tap Sell.
Note: The first time you submit a sticker set for review, you will need to enter your user information, Creator's name and verify by email.
3. Select the number of stickers in the set you want to sell.
Note: You can choose from 8, 16, 24, 32, or 40 stickers.
4. Select the sticker set to sell and tap Next.
5. Select your main image and tap Next.
6. Enter the sales information for your stickers and tap Next.
7. After previewing everything to make sure there are no problems, tap Next.
8. Read the notes about using photographs, then check the box to agree and tap Request > OK.
Once your stickers have been approved:
1. Tap SUBMITTED.
2. Tap the sticker set with the review status "Approved."
3. Tap Release > OK.
After releasing the stickers, the share icon will appear. If you tap this icon, you can share the URL for your sticker set's sales page.
If your stickers are rejected because they do not meet the review criteria, you will not be able to edit and re-apply for review from the app.
Please try re-submitting your stickers for review from My Page on LINE Creators Market:
1. From Manage Items > Sticker, click the sticker set with the "Rejected" status.
2. On the status field, click Message Center.
3. Review the reason for your rejection, then edit your stickers.
- If your stickers are rejected, you will receive a notification message to your email address you registered with Creators Market.
- Double check to make sure the issues that caused your stickers to be rejected have been fixed before re-uploading and submitting them.
Actions such as designating a bank account or stopping the sales of stickers cannot be done on the LINE Creators Studio app.
You can do all of these things and more from My Page after logging into LINE Creators Market on PC.
For information about the recommended system specifications for LINE Creators Market, please see this Help article.
The privacy settings allow you to control whether or not your stickers appear in the new release and popularity ranking lists.
If you change the privacy settings to Hide in LINE STORE/Sticker Shop, your stickers will not appear in the following places:
• The new or popular sticker lists.
• Search results.
• The Creators' Stickers page.
Please be aware that anyone can still see and purchase your stickers by directly accessing the purchase page.
The purchase page for stickers can be accessed by one of the following methods:
• Go to Manage Items > select the stickers > access the LINE STORE URL.
• Tap or click on the hidden stickers after they have been posted in a chat room or on Timeline.
• From My page in the app, tap STORE.
You can change your privacy settings from My Page on LINE Creators Market.
- From the app version you can choose to make stickers private or public only when you submit them.
- If the status of the stickers is any other than "Editing" or "Rejected," choose "Revert to Edit" to momentarily remove them, then edit and save them once more.
To change the settings:
1. Go to Manage Items > Sticker > click the relevant sticker set.
2. Click Edit on the bottom of the page.
3. Under Privacy Setting choose either "Show in LINE STORE/Sticker Shop" or "Hide in LINE STORE/Sticker Shop."
4. Click Save.
5. Click Update.
Note: If you change any other information in addition to your privacy settings, a review will be necessary. After you click Request and the changes are approved, click Update.