You can create a new LINE official account using one of the methods below.
To create a new account using LINE Official Account Manager for web browsers:
1. Access LINE for Business.
2. Select the account type you want to create.
3. Log in to LINE Business ID.
4. Fill in the required fields and choose Continue.
5. On the Check application page, select Submit.
To create a new account from the LINE Official Account app:
2. Tap Log in or sign up with LINE or Log in or sign up by email.
3. Tap Create an account.
Note: If you already have a LINE official account, tap the menu icon at the top left of the screen > Create new account.
4. Fill in the required fields and tap Continue.
5. Tap Create account.
From the LINE app:
1. Tap the VOOM tab > your profile at the top of the screen.
2. Tap Create official account.
Note: If you don't have an email address registered, please register one by going to Settings > Account > Email address.
3. Tap Create a new account.
4. Fill in the required fields and tap Create account.
You cannot create verified accounts from the LINE Official Account app. If you'd like a verified account, you need to apply after creating an unverified one.