The reply time is an estimate of how long it will take a LINE official account to reply to messages from users.
Note: You can only use this setting if your Response mode is set to Chat.
• Reply time is calculated for 1-on-1 chats with users.
Note: Auto-response messages, AI response messages, multi-person and group chats, and messages from people registered as spam users are not subject to calculation.
• Reply time is calculated based on data from the last 30 days (up to the previous day).
• Calculation method: When a user sends their first message in a chat, the average amount of time required to reply within a 24-hour time frame is calculated based on data from the last 30 days.
- Replies that were sent more than 24 hours after receiving a user's first message are not included in the calculation.
- After a 24-hour calculation period has ended, the next calculation will start when another message arrives from the user.
- Calculation is done automatically, so we do not view any messages sent between LINE official accounts and users.
Thank you for your feedback.
Was this page helpful?