To transfer your purchased music:
1. Tap Library > Settings > Purchased Music > Purchase History.
2. Save all of your songs and albums.
Note: Make sure everything was saved by going to Library > Downloads.
3. Connect your smartphone to your PC.
4. In iTunes, click the smartphone icon > File Sharing (under Settings).
5. From LINE MUSIC Documents, select the "purchased music" folder > click Save To.
6. Save the folder you selected in step 5 in the appropriate location on your PC.
After saving the folder, you’ll be able to move your purchased music files to another device.