To submit an item (sticker set, emoji set, or theme) for review:
1. Click the New Submission button to go to the registration screen.
2. Select the item.
3. Register the item details to appear on the Sticker or Theme Shop.
Enter the title, description, creator's name, and copyright information necessary for selling the item. 12 languages are available for registration. We recommend preparing translations of your text in the languages you wish to register in advance.
4. Register your images.
• Stickers: upload 8, 16, 24, 32, or 40 images (8, 16, or 24 for animated and message stickers), 1 main image, and 1 chat thumbnail icon.
• Emoji: upload the required images for your selected emoji type and 1 chat thumbnail icon.
• Themes: upload 3 main images and 58 theme images.
5. Click Request to apply for a review from LINE Creators Market.
Note: If you need to provide proof of licensing, please attach a license certificate and a URL where the original work can be confirmed.
When you submit an item for review, please keep in mind:
Only when requesting a review for stickers and emoji, you will need to read and agree to the Terms of Agreement. After reading the Terms carefully, check the box next to I Agree.
Note: If you do not check I Agree, you won't be able to submit a request.
Thank you for your feedback.
Was this page helpful?