Yes, you can!
To submit stickers or emoji that use photographs:
1. At the top left of My Page, click New Submission.
2. Select the item.
3. Enter the item details to appear on LINE STORE and the Sticker Shop.
Enter the title, description, creator's name, and copyright information necessary for selling the item. 12 languages are available for registration. We recommend preparing translations of your text in the languages you want to register in advance.
4. From Includes Photos, select Does include photos.
5. Upload all of your images as follows.
• Stickers: upload 8, 16, 24, 32, or 40 images (8, 16, or 24 for animated stickers), 1 main image, and 1 chat thumbnail icon.
• Emoji: upload the required number of images for your selected emoji type and 1 chat thumbnail icon.
6. Click Request to apply for a review from LINE Creators Market.
When requesting a review for stickers or emoji, you will need to read and agree to the Terms of Agreement. After reading and understanding the Terms, check the box next to I Agree.
Note: If you do not check I Agree, you won't be able to submit a request.
When using photographs, please remember:
If you use photos of characters, logos, or celebrities, please use the License Certificate, or attach documents with which we can confirm that you have the right to use said photos or have received permission from the right holder.
Thank you for your feedback.
Was this page helpful?