Simple Q&A uses LINE's AI technology to identify simple user queries and automatically send appropriate pre-registered responses.
There are two Simple Q&A message types: basic template messages and custom messages that you can create yourself.
For information about creating custom responses, see this Help article.
To use Simple Q&A, you need to set up AI response messages.
Users' questions are automatically sorted into one of the 19 categories below:
• Common questions
- Greeting, Instructions, Thanks, Unanswerable, Complaint
• General location questions
- Recommendation, Business hours, Reservation, Payment, Price range, Address, Closest station, Website, Phone number
• Detailed location questions
- Wi-Fi, Power outlets, Seats, Smoking, Parking
After a question is sorted, the appropriate pre-registered response will be sent for its category.
Questions related to basic information will be answered using the information registered on your profile.
If you've set keywords for an auto-response message and a user's message contains an exact keyword match, the auto-response message for that keyword will be sent preferentially.
- Make sure each piece of basic information you want to appear in template messages has been published on your profile.
- It may take several minutes for updated profile information to show up in messages.
In addition to the 19 basic categories listed above, you can also set a business category for your account so you can respond to common questions specific to your business type.
For more information about Simple Q&A business categories, see this Help article.