Simple Q&A uses LINE's AI technology to identify simple user queries and automatically send appropriate pre-registered responses.
There are two Simple Q&A message types: basic template messages and custom messages that you can create yourself.
For information about creating custom responses, see this Help article.
To use Simple Q&A, you need to enable Manual chat and smart chat.
Users' questions are automatically sorted into one of the 19 categories below:
• Common questions
- Greeting, Instructions, Thanks, Unanswerable, Complaint
• General location questions
- Recommendation, Business hours, Reservation, Payment, Price range, Address, Closest station, Website, Phone number
• Detailed location questions
- Wi-Fi, Power outlets, Seats, Smoking, Parking
After a question is sorted, the appropriate pre-registered response will be sent for its category.
Questions related to basic information will be answered using the information registered on your account page.
If you've set keywords for an auto-response message and a user's message contains an exact keyword match, the auto-response message for that keyword will be sent preferentially.
- Make sure each piece of basic information you want to appear in template messages has been published on your account page.
- It may take several minutes for updated account page information to show up in messages.
In addition to the 19 basic categories listed above, you can also set a business category for your account so you can respond to common questions specific to your business type.
For more information about Simple Q&A business categories, see this Help article.